Who me? Happy-go-lucky, optimistic and perfectionistic are the adjectives that can be used to describe myself. I simply adore make-up and hairstyling.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Sometimes I wish time could be a commodity. This way, I can buy or sell the amount I need. With SYF, exam setting and EV around the corner, it seems as if my holidays are very much over.
Anyway, these are the things I have to do this holiday:
1) Sat - Attend Homecoming Dinner.
2) Sun - My last guitar lesson at TECC.
3) Mon - Set my exam papers.
4) Tues - Extra lessons for 1E6 and 2E6. I certainly hope they will show up.
- More exam paper setting
5) Wed - EV meeting & finalise my exam paper
6) Thurs - CO camp + Dawn's wedding
7) Fri - CO camp
8) Sat - CO camp + 2E7 BBQ
9) Sun - J's wedding
Can I ask for more holidays? Please....