.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yeah...I love to blog
Hey Hazwani, I finally got my music running! Thanks to you, I now have Norah Jones playing on my blog. Notice also the new snowflake cursor? It's a new addition to my blog as well. To everyone else who wants to add music to your blog, do check out this site: http://starlightmks.com/main.html

I finally can understand why people enjoy blogging so much. The satisfaction one reaps from designing an entirely personal blog is indescribable. Creating this blog page certainly gave me a sense of success and allowed me to overcome my initial fears of HTML. Blogging is such a great avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Blogger.com rocks!

Anyway, since I had set blogging as a homework to my 80 angels, I want to make sure that I blog and plod along with them in their journey of writing. I never enjoyed writing very much when I was a student. Perhaps it was because of a lack of audience. Blogging, however, allows me to write leisurely and have a ready audience.

Through this piece of work I had set my students, I believe that I will actually learn more from them than they will from me. After all, these 80 angels are all creative, IT-savvy beings and I honestly do not want to be left behind in the dust.

Hey angels, I have so much more to learn from you! I enjoy poring through each and every one of your blogs because each blog reflects your personality and individuality. Your style of writing further exemplifies the fact that each of you are special in your own right.

This task will definitely set me thinking and reflecting. I hope it does the same for the 80 angels!

Hey angels, do write your blogs with passion and fervour because you will enjoy the process as well as the outcome. Just as I have!




|