.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Brother's back!
Blogging time....

Prior to my blog, I spent approximately 45 mins calling up and chasing some angels for their blog url. It was tedious and utterly time-consuming. Most of them already had the blog site up and running but either did not send me the link or claimed that they had already emailed me. Well, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and actually believed some of them. Hmmm, perhaps, my angels are not so angelic after all. *Sigh*

Anyway, Brother's back! However, he is down with flu and his voice was rather gruff and hoarse. Everyone in the family is down with flu, except for me and my maid. Probably my body resistance is high due to the many multi-vits I pop every night. Haha...I take about 2 multi-vits, 2 capsules of evening primrose, 2 capsules of vitamin e... well you get the picture! I'm a pill-popper!

Back to Brother. Brother has gotten a 2 day MC from the doctor so he would not be returning to camp. This gives me more time to spend with him. Hurray! My Brother is actually more elated at this piece of good news. He told me that he missed home a lot in three weeks at camp. Poor thing! Anyway, do check out the picture of me messing around with Brother's army cap. I forced him to take the picture for me and he did so reluctantly!


Well, I was watching the news earlier this evening and I happened to see this news extract about a new coffee craze in Philippines. Seems like the latest fad to hit the country is coffee beans from civet cats' droppings. No kidding! These people actually collect the faeces from civet cats(whose diets are mainly coffee beans), wash them and roast them into civet cat coffee. Coffee experts have claimed that these coffee beans actually make great-tasting coffee. Eeeewww! How gross can anyone get! I'll take my Nescafe over civet cat poo anytime... *cringes and shows and utterly disgusted face*

|