.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Let's Twist Story Dramatization
Hi, this is my first time blogging in school. Somehow it feels rather different from blogging at home. Perhaps it is because I am more able to blog in a relaxed manner at home whereas I have to shy away from prying eyes in school. Haha... talk about privacy!

Anyway, today was really a rewarding and fulfilling day. We(Note: Not I) spent the day rehearsing for the "Let's Twist!" Story Dramatization Contest which would be held tomorrow. The rehearsals were actually very tiring, more so for the 10 angels as they had to constantly rehearse and practise their lines from 9am till 4pm. I was really impressed with their perseverance and with the fact that they were so enthusiastic at their task. I must admit that the task assigned to them actually "robbed" and deprived them of so many days of their holidays and time they could have spent having fun. Well, I'm rather comforted that these 10 angels all came with great working attitude. They were very much proactive in their tasks, allowing me to take a backseat in their training. I only had to finetune their actions, their pronunciations and give them some suggestions in their acting.

The teams were also very much encouraged when Mrs S popped over to take a look at their "kung fu"(storytelling skills) and this further boosted their confidence. Well, with the exception that Junqun and Farhanah kept giggling at certain parts, everything else went smoothly.

It's really hard work on their part and I promised them ice-cream at Swensens after the whole competition regardless of whether they get into the finals or not. They deserve it. I guess I deserve to give myself a treat as well!

Haha...I hope everything turns out well tomorrow. It's also time to spy on the standard of storytelling in other secondary schools.

Till next time .....Sherlock Annabel!

|