.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, November 28, 2004

My Holiday Plan
I spent 3 hours today typing out a set of minutes. Now, my brain is desperately begging me for a break, so here I am, back to blog. Have I mentioned how therepeutic blogging is to me before? I seem to be able to release all my pent-up frustration once I start blogging. Blogging seems to allow me to crystalise very clearly what had happened during the day and allows me to reflect in the most direct manner. AHHH... the power of a good blog!

I have good news. My mother has confirmed that my family(Brother and his girlfriend included) would be making our way to Malacca on the 7th to 9th December. The trip I had been looking forward to. Alas, prior to my trip I have quite a few things to settle:

1) My Sec 1 SOW for English
2) Getting Diamonds That Rust to be ready by 11th December
3) My EOY Workshop meetings
4) 2 more CO duties this week

And thereafter on 17th to 20th December, I might be going with a few of my secondary school girlfriends for a short trip to Batam/Bintan. I am still rather clueless about the arrangements so I guess I just have to leave it to the rest of the girls!



|