.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Springcleaning
Haha, my relationship with Blogger.com is solely one of hatred. This is the second time in a row that I had almost completed my blog but accidentally erased my entry. *slaps myself doubly hard this time round* What can I say? That I'm stupid? Careless? ...Sigh...

Nevertheless, I have discovered that my most productive time for blogging would be immediately after my dinner, in the evenings. This would be the time when I have just finished my dinner and I can think in a clear state of mind. Before this, I am often found in a trance-like, sleepy state. After my dinner, I would then zoom immediately to my computer and embark on my journey of blogging for the day. Basically, it would be a frenzied time of thinking, typing and reflecting. A time when I would be oblivious to the world and people around me. I would then ignore the dog barking downstairs, Mother nagging at me and concentrate fully on penning my thoughts for the day.

Well, today, I have successfully managed to clean and pack my work area in the staff room. It was no easy task, considering that the area was almost classified as "hazardous" due to the amount of paper and dust around it. (Haha, I am exaggerating but you get the picture) Anyway, I have cleared most of the papers away, threw out a black trash bag worth of junk and decorated my work area. Now, it looks spiffy and I am most proud of my accomplishments in a single day!

Since students are not allowed into the staff room area, I shall allow you a sneak peek at my new work surroundings....

My Work Area

Voila... Cool right?

Oh yes, angels are starting to email me their blog pages. It makes me wonder which class will fully submit their URLs first. 1E1 or 1E2? 1E2 had responded fast initially but 1E1 is slowly catching up. Haha...it's the amazing race for them... a race to see which class can submit their blogs first. Who do you think will win? Angels, hurry your friends and help them in their mission!

Anyway, let me reveal the answers to the 3 photos I had put up in my blog yesterday.

Picture 1: Escalator in one of the Bangkok skytrain stations
Picture 2: Railroad tracks in again, one of the Bangkok skytrain stations
Picture 3: A remote control holder. Haha.. got you there! Unbelievable right? Check out the picture below for some solid evidence.


Did you get it right?

With that, I end my blog today with a picture of my dog. Hopefully, all these pictures do not make my blog laggy. Do let me know if it does. Cheerios!


Sleepyhead! Posted by Hello

|