.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Friday, November 05, 2004

Wasn't able to blog last night. I think the server was down and I gave up after 10 minutes of trying and retrying. Anyway, I was too exhausted to blog last night.

Oooh, I had an exciting day yesterday. I went with J to catch Princess Diaries 2. It's indeed a typical teenage flick and we sat surrounded by 13 year olds. It felt really strange, as if we were the oldest in the entire cinema. (Ok, I know that's true but still, I'm 13 at heart!) Anyway, they laughed at the places that I thought were not very funny. I guess this is what people call a "generation gap". Sigh... age is really catching up with me! Anyway, back to the show. I throughly enjoyed "Princess Diaries" but "Princess Diaries 2" was simply an average production. I guess angels would definitely enjoy the show more than I did.

Anyway, while waiting for J at Tampines Mall, I embarked on a sacred mission of shopping. Well, Metro was, and still is, having a 20% storewide discount. I ended up with a white bag and 2 hair clips. Hey, I made some substantial savings of about $8. I then popped over to Samuel and Klein and bought a skirt at 50% off. Now, how cool is that?

Today, Brother is coming home. Am looking forward to seeing him again! Oh, Brian, Junqun, Farhanah and Fung Qi would be coming over today as well to prepare for their story-telling competition. Hmmm... think I will be calling up the angels who have not submitted their blog pages to me today and tomorrow.

Will update further if I have time! See you and enjoy your weekends.



|