.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, December 26, 2004

M and J
Merry Christmas, everyone! (I know it's rather late for this greeting but, nevertheless, here's a sincere hohoho from Ms Ho*apologies for the corniness*) =)

How fast time flies. Soon, I would be back to school and it's going to be back to a routine of waking up at 5.45 am and sleeping at 12am. Somehow the holidays seem to pass extremely quickly, so quickly that it felt as if it has not really began. I know that my carefree days will soon be over but, ironically, I am actually looking forward to seeing new angels for next year.

Just went for M's wedding today at Habourfront. J and M really make a compatible couple but I must admit that J is really one lucky guy! M is everything a man would want in a woman - looks, figure, pleasant personality and disposition... Known M since JC and I remember a gushing M talking about how she and J first met. The video show created for their wedding really said it all. It was played to the tune of Sun Yan Zi's "Yu Jian" (Theme song of movie 'Turn Left, Turn Right'). It was really sweet, romantic and apt when they flashed images of the couple, then strangers, taking the same buses and MRT and not knowing each other until....they found that they were actually neighbours who are staying in the same block. Fate somehow played a major role here. Cupid played a bigger role and voila... they remain true and faithful to each other.

M, if you are reading this, my sincere congratulations and may your wedding be a blissful and blessed union between 2 people who deeply love each other!

Will be going for A's wedding tomorrow, my third wedding dinner in 5 days.

These few days would probably be busy for me, with the EOY workshop, weddings and all. This means that I might not have time to blog. However, I would definitely be back again to update my new year resolutions for 2005!

|