.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

This is the night...
The finals of the Singapore Idols has just ended its run.

I'm happy for Taufik that he has made his mark after coming so far. He is the perfect example for so many of us that dreams do come true, if we try hard enough. Indeed, who would have thought that Taufik could remain in the competition night after night, even in the face of solid competitors like Olinda, Jessea and even David? However, I do believe that he has managed to win over the hearts of many Singaporeans with his determination and never-ending perseverance. He has the talent and he can definitely go far!

While the show has ended on a high note, I can't help feeling rather sorry for Sylvester and his fans. Everyone who supports Sylvester must be devastated right now. Sylvester worked hard, came so close but yet second place has no difference from the 11th. To all my angels(you know who you are) who support Sylvester, don't despair or be upset because Sly will be back in no time at all. *Winks* After all, he's the people's choice and he will probably be just as successful as Clay Aiken.

Anyway, I do not enjoy watching shows where there can only be one eventual winner. Taufik and Sylvester are as different as chalk and cheese. Why can't there be 2 Singapore Idols? This way everyone can be satisfied and pacified. However, no, this is not how the world functions. It's a harsh world out there and a survival of the fittest, based on Darwin's Theory of Evolution. There can only be one winner. Sad, but true. Therefore, this is one of the reasons I tell myself to give my best in everything I do, to not look back and to treasure and seize every moment I have because sometimes life only gives you a chance. Squander it away and it's gone just like that. To all my angels out there, do treasure the times you have with you friends, your family and your studies because....THIS IS THE MOMENT!

All right, it's guessing time again. Guess what the following objects are and what they are used for. I'll be back with answers in my next blog. You can try placing your guesses in my tagboard. Once again, no prizes for the winners but you get something bigger...the satisfaction of getting the answers right!With that....Annabel out!

Object 1

Object 2

Object 3

Object 4

Object 5

Object 6 Posted by Hello


|