.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Woah, I have not been blogging for only 3 days and my fingers are itching again. Anyway, I have been pretty busy these few days meeting up with friends and trying to finish up my SOW before I leave for my trip to Malacca (7th to 9th). Unless I can find some internet connection there, it is highly likely that I would not be blogging from tomorrow onwards. Fret not, because I'm sure that I would have so much to write when I get back from my trip!

Anyway, I promised answers to my photo quiz in my earlier blog. Here they are! Some angels have managed to get them right and I must say that I'm rather impressed!

Object 1: Strawberry yogurt face mask that smells absolutely yummy, especially when you smear it on your face. There's always this great urge to take a lick!

Object 2: Not iodine, but rosehip oil in an iodine-like bottle.

Object 3: Some hair styling stuff to spiff up one's hair. This helps me hold my curls throughout the day.

Object 4: No one managed to guess it right. It's a Hershey lipgloss. Unbelievable right? The gloss even smells like chocolate!

Object 5: Specially baked muffins and cookies only for man's best friend. Notice the cream bone on the muffin? Well, I bet it tastes as good as it looks to my dog. He gobbled them up in no time at all!

Object 6: Specially made dog chocolates. For the uninformed and ignorant, chocolates are actually harmful to dogs. Therefore, this is a specially chocolaty treat made only for doggies.

Anyway, I'm pretty sick of my hair again. I'm contemplating a haircut and I mean a major one. Permed hair is rather high-maintenance. This, coupled with the fact that I had the same long hair for 4 year, makes me yearn for a brand new look! These are some of the hairstyles I have in mind. I wonder which would actually suit me? I'm still deliberating... Guess I will go under the scissors after 27th Dec, after all the weddings.




|