.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Thursday, January 06, 2005

An eventful week
This week is a week of madness. As school starts this week, it is a new period of adjustment for both the angels and myself (Other teachers included). Indeed, it would be even more mind-boggling if not for the fact that I am teaching most of the angels I have taught less year. That is one consolation. Looking at the sea of familiar faces somehow makes teaching easier. Perhaps it is because I already know these angels' strengths and weaknesses. However, at the same time, I am rather disappointed that I will not get to see my 1E1 angels, who I enjoyed teaching so much last year.

Perhaps I might not be able to blog so frequently as I did during the holidays. However, I will still pop in every now and then to update it when I have the time and energy to do so. My computer too, has crashed on me and I no longer have any Internet access at home. How can I survive without Internet, you might ask? Well, I guess I just have to learn to live with what I have until my computer is repaired. Luckily, I still have my trusty laptop to fall back on.

All right, it's back to hitting my marking at my desk in the Staff Room!




|