.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Missing you bloggie...
I have just realized that I have not been blogging for the longest time ever. It's been something like ...16 days since my last entry. Life has been fast-paced, so fast that I also seem to be catching my breath every single day.

Well, basically there are 2 reasons why I stopped blogging for such a long time:

1) I am starting to get overwhelmed with marking and work. Remember my New Year resolution not to bring work home? Well, it's not really working very well. With 3 English classes, marking is a killer! I am almost "killing" myself over marking. Ironically, once I finish 1 stack, the next stack simply comes along. Like an Energizer battery, marking never seems to end. Too bad, I'm not the bunny that comes along with the batteries. *sigh*

2) My computer is on the verge of going kaput. It's true! Even the keyboard seems to respond like an 80 year old grandpa to my already slow typing. My computer seems to have been bombarded with every single virus and trojan horse available in the internet world. It's now a cranky machine and unpredictable, just like the weather these days! I can only access the internet occasionally, only when the machine seems to be in a good mood. *Another sigh* It's actually rather timely that I get a new computer, however, I simply cannot bear to splurge another $2000 on a new machine (I paid $2500 for this computer 2 years back). Therefore, I havenbeen keeping very fit lugging my laptop to and fro school. Call me a miser or anything you want. It's cold, hard cash that I'm interested in, not a cold, hard $2000 machine sitting pretty on my study table.

Anyway, it seems like the computer is in a jubilant mood today, so I seized the opportunity to type my blog. Wahaha! Finally!

Oh yes! I bought a new year gadget with my brother and my "Ang Bao" money. Guess what it is? I would be posting my answer in the next blog pretty soon!

|