.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Zen
Just out of boredom whilst staying in the office, I have decided to upload some pictures I had taken recently.

I had been talking so much about the Creative Zen player I had just bought. So here's some pictures.... *tata* Yup, like what Vincent mentioned, it does look like a remote control. In comparison to Apple's mini Ipod, this gadget is more practical. I love its neon blue screen and sensor scrollbars. It's currently the love of my life!

Creative Zen - Front

Creative Zen - Back


At the same time, do check out the cutest and pinkiest London cab on the streets. I had the luck to see one of them on the roads. If I have a choice to paint my car, I would definitely paint it this shade. Oooh, did I mention that I almost wanted the shocking pink Creative Zen but my brother protested like mad before I bought the white version. I love Pink!
The Kookiest London Cab! Posted by Hello

|