.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Anger Management
I'm rather tired these days, yet I see the need to write to get stuff off my chest.

Somehow there are too many things happening all at one go.

My temper has definitely seen better days. I do wonder why I'm constantly seeing red these days.

I do realise that when I get angry, I can actually feel strength draining out from my body, causing my already weak body to go limp. Not to the extent of fainting. But, it's a terrible feeling. I hate to feel that way.

I can understand why many teachers say that teaching is an emotionally-draining job. I have found it out all for myself.

The hard and painful way.

Yet, at the same time, I wonder if I had unwittingly caused my teachers to be so angry in the past.

Retribution perhaps? A case of bad karma? A vicious self-perpetuating cycle?

See, my thoughts are all running amok. Guess it's time to stop.

|