.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

New Look
I know I'm late in blogging. Somehow, my computer cannot work anymore. It refuses to connect to the Internet. This has fuelled my suspicions that my computer has been hacked into. It's a terrible, agonising feeling looking at the computer only to find that the Internet is out-of-bounds.

I'm now toying with the idea of closing my blog. What's the point of having a blog when you have no updates? To close or not to close?

Nevertheless, I have not decided what to do yet.

Recent updates:

I have cut my hair. It's now shorter than ever. My shortest crop ever since JC.

Wait a minute.

Come to think of it, it's the shortest crop in my whole life. Initially I was not used to the lack of proper coverage around my face. My hairdresser even questioned if I felt naked(<-- not a literal usage) without my usual tresses. I'm now gradually adjusting to the new, more punkish look.

Hey...my looks have changed but deep inside, it's still the same old, jovial Ms Ho.
The responses have been rather mixed but since I only get to live once, I'd better try out as many things as I want before I am crowned 'OLD'.

I have to go now. Till my next blog!

A punkish-looking Annabel signing off

|