.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's About Time
Wow, it has been a month since I last blogged. Honestly, as mentioned in my last blog, I have kept myself busy attending courses and keeping myself occupied with lots of shopping, making jewellery and of course have loads of fun meeting up with friends. I am now on an official shopping ban after the endless warehouse sales that I have been to (Giordano and Loreal) and being tempted by the luxurious MUST-BUY giftsets by MAC and Laneige. I casually mentioned the idea of a make-up ban for 1 year to my brother in the car last night. The conversation went like this:

Me: I think I need to save more after having spent so much on make-up this month. I am going to put myself on a 1-year make-up ban!!!
Bro: Are you sure you can resist the temptations?
Me: Hmmm 6 months?
Bro: I don't think that is possible. *he sneered*
Me: Well, how about 1 month then? *in total desperation*
Bro: We shall see about that.

So there you are, I currently have a 1-month make-up ban. So dear friends, if you see me looking wistfully or longingly at any make-up items, kindly whisk me away from evil temptations before me.

Here are some of my creations from a glass workshop I attended last month. We had to learn to cut pieces of glass using the tools provided. I especially like the glass work on the 3 dolphins.


Before

After

The Finale

Some glass work

My glass work

A close up

My stained glass creation Posted by Picasa

|