.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Spring Cleaning and books
I have been going back to school these 2 days for 2 reasons.
1) To attend Staff Meeting
2) To unpack my boxes and decorate my table.

Yes, you have not read it wrongly.
I decorated my table. Some people may find this ludicrous but decorating my table is a yearly ritual I take personal pride in. Since I would be spending at least 50% of my day in school, therefore having my personal space makes a difference to my teaching life. What can be more aesthetically pleasurable than to have my favourite items to ogle at while at work? Haha, don't misunderstand. By this, I am not talking about the male teachers. I was pretty satisfied with my work this time round. Of course there were some boo-boos when the plastic wrapper I had brought to school was way too small for my table. I then went round the school like a mad woman, hunting for a 1-m long plastic wrapper. I only found it when I went to the shops situated opposite the school.

Since you are at my blog, I shall let you have a sneak peek at my table in Staff Room 5.


Remember this? A picture of my table last year


Tata, my masterpiece after 2 hours.


The mighty transformation


Here's what I have on my table. These are the things I absolutely adore and cannot resist!


We have Mango models strutting their stuff



MAC postcards and of course, reminders that God is working in my life


Gorgeous, right?

Anyway I have been doing some reading this holidays so I decided to put up some books I have read.



The boxed set I wanted


I wanted these but they turned out too dear for my wallet so I ended up with the version below, at $23+ instead.


The cheaper version I bought



Are you creative?

A pretty inspiring read.


Timeless Wisdom & Foolproof Strategies for Making the Most of Life's Challenges & Opportunities

For me to recharge and prepare myself for 2006 and beyond!


The course I attended earlier this month Posted by Picasa

|