.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Rainy Day
The weather was gloomy.

Puddles or pools of water were in sight everywhere.

Trees fell.

On this eventful rainy day, my cousin San finally got hitched.

To a man worthy of her in every way, compatible in every manner and loving her every day.

It's amazing, even as I think of how the couple got together.

It's even more amazing to see the transformation in her spiritual self, her beliefs and her trust in Him.

She had a simple church ceremony at The Armenian Church.

It was a beautiful moment as Kai and San exchanged their vows. Time seemed to stop there and then. The radiance and happiness on the newly-weds were evident for all to see.

The whole wedding was beautiful.

*Gasp* I feel weird.

Somehow, upon seeing other people getting married, I feel like doing so myself.

To walk down the aisle with someone I want to spend my life with...

|