.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Blog Closure
Hey everyone,

I have decided to close this blog of mine. No more of my personal life will be written here. My initial intention in creating this blog was for my angels I taught 2 years ago. Now that they have moved on, there's no point in keeping this blog. Also, I have zillions of things to write but too tired after work to pen them down.

What's more, I have been receiving some unpleasant remarks on my tagboard. I guess the individual(s) will be happy that my blog is closed. I really hope you find true happiness, not at the expense of others though. I'm sure you can sense my disappointment for writing is something I find true joy in. Nevertheless, I wish that I have or had never taught you before for I always believe that the students I teach all understand the meaning of integrity. Criticising others under the anonymity of the internet is definitely what someone of integrity would never do.

I am not angry, nor saddened but just disappointed. I have been pondering over this issue for some time already and have finally come to a decision.

I will probably blog elsewhere but this time round in discreet as writing has become my passion(and will still be!). To all my angels and friends, thanks for your wonderful encouragement all these years. The memories that I have in my board will remain for these memories are the ones I treasure in teaching. The tagboard, however, will be removed.

Angels: See you in school!

Friends: Will let you know of my new blog once I have created it.

All the best
Nana Ho =)