.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Monday, June 12, 2006

Bejing...Here I come!
With a hectic week of camp preparations, 2 days of camp, a wedding, I am now totally exhausted.

Indeed, God is good. For after the busy two weeks of planning, co-ordinating and executing my duties as a teacher and friend, He has given me a week of rest so I can revive my weary soul and seek rejuvenation in a foreign land.

Originally, my plan was to bring my laptop along to Bejing so I could get some work done over there. However, as God had planned to give me a week of rest, my laptop died on me yesterday. Despite my several attempts to resusitate it, the windows refused to load.

Perhaps it was timely.

For I am looking forward to a fruitful trip with loads of shopping and to bring back some juicy bits to share with my angels in school. I'm leaving on the 12 am flight tonight.

Will see you guys again on the 19th. Hopefully, I will bring back tons of photos. =)

|