.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Litter
I bet many of you are eager to check out the 6 blonde hunks and beauties I have at home. Not to worry, this is nothing indecent. The subject is, of course, my puppies. (Hmmm... what were you thinking of?)

Anyway, the 6 pups have grown so much. It's a rather beautiful experience to see them grow stronger and bigger, day by day.

Their names? Brownie, Ginger, Nova, Novo, Snowball and Snowie. Witnessing their births was amazing. Watching them grow is doubly amazing. For like mushrooms, they seem to grow so much bigger, overnight. For now, they can prance, jump, do double skips, chase and bite almost anything in sight.

I love these babies of mine.
I wonder what I will do when they are given away.
For I know the day will be approaching.

Anyway, in the meantime, cherish the photos. Oh yes, I have removed the tagboard but you can now comment at the end of each entry if you wish. =)Thanks to Kai that I have it up and running. She insisted that she did not do much. Once again Kai, thanks for not doing much then!


The Litter

The puppy who lived in a shoebox

Check out the look on his face

Doing a Snowball Stretch

The Grumpy-looking Fatty a.k.a. Brownie

This guy can sleep anywhere

Princess Snowie Posted by Picasa

|