.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm blessed!
I have come to terms with the issues I am facing. Thanks everyone for your words of comfort. Life is definitely not y = c. For angels who are learning graphs with me now, you can probably grasp that I mean life is not a constant. Whereas change is the only constant.

For I can definitely say that I am blessed, with so much.

My problems do pale in comparison to the many people around me:

An aunt, who is suffering from cancer and has to undergo chemotheraphy.

My angel, who has family problems.

My friends, who have family commitments.

My colleagues, who have so much on their hands.

For I have many things that I can count on in these times.

I have:

A omnipowerful Father who promises to be my refuge.

An understanding family who is supportive of me.

A group of tolerant friends who bring me comfort and a smile to my face.

Trustworthy colleagues who I can confide in.

3 dogs who seem to understand me, especially when I am troubled.

I am blessed. For I have so much. And I have so much to offer.

|