.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Friday, July 28, 2006

Your Learning Site
Dear angels

For the un-informed and ignorant, the school currently has an online learning website for you to learn outside the classroom. It's simple.

Go the the following website , type in your user name and password and voila, you get to learn at your own pace at home.

For my Maths angels, once you log in, click on the Mathematics icon --> Maths --> Course.
Once there click on Sec 2 Maths --> Topics --> Expansion/ Factorisation.

This will allow you to recap on your topics at your own time and pace at home. I have tried using the resources and I would highly recommend it.

I have also added a quiz for my Sec 2E3 and 2E4 angels on Expansion.

For my 2E7 angels, I have placed the debating slides in the course folder for your access. You have to go into the quiz folder as well. I have a cloze passage there waiting for you. Your scores will automatically be recorded.

Please spread the word. Do leave a comment if you have read this. Thank you.

Ms Ho

|