.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Productive Day
I definitely count today as one of my most efficient moments in my life. Having decided to check myself into Cafe Cartel the minute I left school, I embarked on a mission to finish marking my stack of common test comprehension and compositions.

Perhaps it was because I had an objective in mind.

Perhaps Cartel is really a conducive place for marking.

Perhaps the Chicken Chef's Salad and Ice Mocha were enough to motivate me.

Guess what?

I stayed from 3 to 6pm, marking furiously at the Cartel tables, oblivious to the weird stares I received from the customers and staff there. I simply marked and mugged, exactly the way I did when I was in the uni. The concentration and momentum was there and before I knew it, I finished marking the entire stack of comprehension sans summary. The reason why I skipped the summary was because I didn't bring along the descriptors, not because I couldn't do it.

A most productive day, I would say. Perhaps I should check out Cartel more often. Am comtemplating bringing my exam marking there. Anyone wants to join me?

|