.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Reminded
Kai reminded me that my blog has been neglected.

Remember Rocky? My retriever puppy I kept? He's grown so huge that he's almost the size of Piggabom - all in a short span of 6 months.

This was what he looked like:








Now he looks like this:




Yup. He's grown. Too fast. Too quickly. Much as I have a selfish desire for him to remain at his puppy stage, I adore his current self as well. He's now more agile, adorable and receiving some obedience training from my brother and Uncle Richard. Rocky now knows simple commands like 'come', 'sit', 'heel', can differentiate a left handshake from a right handshake. He even waits till we say 'Amen' before he eats. All thanks to Uncle Richard who comes faithfully every Saturday to coach him.

Having lived all my life with dogs(I had a Boxer, Pug, Japanese Spitz), it's rather demanding to entertain 3 attention-seeking dogs all at one go. Nevertheless, it's worth it!

That reminds me. I have yet to take a picture of all 3 dogs together. Of Nicky, Piggabom and Rocky.

Till next time I guess...

P.S: Thanks T for leaving the jell-o on my table for my birthday. It was such a sweet gesture. =)


|