.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just For You
An angel came up to me in the canteen and requested for more pictures of the adorable puppies. I don't know how she came to my blogpage when I don't even teach her.

Anyway angel, this is just for you!











Puppies are totally bizarre creatures. They are almost like babies I think. Don't misunderstand. I adore babies but I cannot comprehend why and how their system works - how they can eat, sleep, eat, sleep ... Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, these puppies are learning to walk.

Well...

Learning to walk = Can walk = Can move very fast = Can talk their pictures only when they sleep

This equation is rather simple and comprehensive. Let me know if you can't make sense and I will explain it to you using some mathematical 'x' and 'y' terminology instead.








Puppies, like babies, must learn to sit first before they can make their first steps. Bet you didn't know that, right?








Puppy crossing...











Puppy-Mania 2007; Winner = Pirate Ho











This is Pirate. He's the one with the pus-like object in his right eye.











If only I could sleep like them, I wouldn't have to bother about getting those mosturisers, eye-creams and anti-wrinkle creams from the Loreal Private Sale.

|