.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Puppies Version II







These days, there's nothing I look forward these days except to go home and greet the puppies with my sharp and shrill voice.

The puppies have just opened their eyes and learning to walk. They are extremely adorable and huggable at this moment. Despite the fact that they spend most of their time sleeping and drinking milk, I can't help rousing them from their sleep and carry them. Haha... I feel almost like a mother myself. Talk about maternal instincts. ;)











Anyway, there are 2 puppies with some form of genetic defect. There's one whom I nicknamed 'Pirate' who has a red pus-like object on his left eyeball. We only discovered he was born this way when he opened his eyes 2 days ago. Anyway, we decided to keep this puppy since no one will adopt him and we would be able to provide the love and care that he so desperately needs. I'm not sure if the object is hurting him (though he whines a lot)but I'm pretty sure he's blind in that eye. Anyway, I suggested making an eyepatch for him in time to come. At least that will protect his eyeball because it's protruding at the moment.



We have another puppy with a crooked tail. Yup, you read it correctly. Unlike most dogs whose tails lie straight, hers has a right angle to it. We nicknamed her 'Funny Tail' (for the most apparent reasons). Anyway, 'Funny Tail' is ultra adorable. She's petite and all. I'm sure she'll make up for her size in time to come.

|