.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Monday, July 02, 2007

I Proclaim Friday DONUT DAY
Sincerity is when someone offers you a donut from Donut Factory. Yup, it's exactly what I had been lemming to try for the longest time ever, having read so many reviews from the magazines, newspapers, friends etc.









Photo taken from K's blog









The Peanut Butter-Chocolate Donut I ate

Last Fri, my cravings were finally satisfied when K came back to school, branishing her box of 12 donuts, claiming that they were only for "selected" people. Amazingly, I was one of the 12. Perhaps it was because I popped by the canteen at the right time. Anyway, thanks for the effort, K! I'm really appreciative, not because the donut was from Donut Factory, but because you spent 2.5 hours queuing up for them and taking the effort to bring it down to school for us. I certainly wish there are more angels like you around.











At around 1pm, another colleague offered me another donut. This time round, from Krispy Kreme. A student bought 6 boxes worth of donuts from Hong Kong. I had a glazed donut with an unknown filling.

Anyway, thanks for the donuts! I love them...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More pictures of puppies I hear? Here you go...






















|