.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Receiving


Indeed this year has been a year of blessings. To be able to receive blessings is a blessing by itself.



This year alone, I have received some full-sized beauty products merely by registering online. In disbelief? Let me show you some products I got:

Around Chinese New Year, I scored a Fancl Beauty Concentrate which costs a whopping $100+. I probably won't pay so much for something of this nature in the stores but since it was free, it was worth giving it a try.




















It didn't do very much for my fine lines, but it did keep my skin taut, firm and well-mosturised for 2 months. For a $100+ product, I was not impressed.



The next 3 items I received were from a Woman's Weekly Nivea hamper. They consisted of a cleanser, mosturiser and some spot corrector serum.

In a Popular bookstore lucky draw, I won 2 free tickets to the Transformers movie which brought back truckloads of nostalgia.


A month ago, I received another full-sized product from this Japanese product, proclaiming to be an all-in-one product. Although I am usually sceptical of such claims, a free product usually means that I will use it willingly. The packaging was well-thought through but it's nevertheless a good marketing gimmick to make the consumer feel important. Anyway, this product costs a whopping $69 at Guardian.
After giving them some feedback online, guess what? They sent me another gift to thank me. Talk about good customer service. I think the Japanese win hands down.

|