.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Talents
After watching the movie Ratatouille, I'm beginning to believe that "Anyone can cook". Of course, I concocted my own version of it to inspire my students that "Anyone can do Maths". My dog, Rocky, further illustrated this point when we discovered he had a special talent.







Don't laugh! It's a talent to balance something on his nose. Well, it may sound trivial to many but it's definitely not something any Tom, Dick or Harry can do. Don't believe? Try placing a pen on your nose and you'll see that I'm right.







Anyway, Bro's training him to balance the object on his nose, which means that he has to sit still and hold the object in equilibrium until Bro shouts 'OK'. Not many dogs have the patience and perseverence to hold up for 2 mins or more.







Piggabom can't.







Baby can't.







Rocky can.







It's hilarious yet amazing watching him. For he seems to be able to understand us perfectly.







Check these out.





























|