.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
mbanner.gif">

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brother's In Luck






Like I wrote on my subject, Bro recently won a whole bundle of X-Box 360 items together with a colour laserjet. Initially, I thought he was pulling my leg but I soon realised that he was extremely serious when I notice he had a wide grin on his face. The items were worth a total of
$1800! This boy actually won the top prize when others merely received the X-Box game alone. The only things I won from lucky draws are small items, never expensive, big items like these. But Bro did and I'm elated for him. That's because I get to share in the joy as well.
























Well, my biggest splurge this month is credited to this game called Guitar Hero 3.



Thanks Bro! For because of you I can officially claim to be a Guitar Hero and Rock Star!


I hope Mommy doesn't gripe about me bringing the house down and causing a din in the neighbourhood! ;)

|